Donate Now by Credit Card
- By Credit Card: using the link above. Credit card donations are processed and tax receipts are issued by chimp: Charitable Impact Foundation (Canada). Don’t hesitate to use this service. We partner with them because they have very low processing fees.
- By Cheque: write a cheque payable to PSC Partners Seeking a Cure Canada and mail us at PSC Partners Seeking a Cure Canada, 3 – 585 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 2B7. Note that this method means none of your donation goes to bank fees. If you are making a large donation, please consider writing a cheque! Tax receipts will be issued by PSC Partners Seeking a Cure Canada.
- Workplace Campaigns: we can receive gifts from your workplace giving campaigns such as United Way or Benevity. To do so, you may need to provide name of the charity “PSC Partners Seeking a Cure Canada” and our charity Business/Registration number: 811905165RR0001. Tax receipts will be issued by United Way or Benevity.
- Other Online Providers: there are many other services through which you can make a donation, such as CanadaHelps.org or Facebook fundraisers. These work and we do receive gifts made this way.
- Donate Securities: A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for PSC Partners Canada. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to set up a gift of securities.