We are so pleased to announce that we once again have a year-end donor who is offering a matching challenge grant! Any donations to PSC Partners Canada received before December 31, 2019 will be matched, up to $30,000.
We are also in the process of forming a Fundraising Committee. If you would like to join and help us craft a fundraising strategy for 2020, please send an email to email@example.com.
To help with this year-end fundraising push, we’ve set up a toolkit on the pscpartners.ca/fundraising page. There you can find:
- A sample letter/email you can copy and personalize to send to friends and family asking for support. Thank you Ken and Mee Mee for sharing your letter!
- A link to the year-end fundraising site with instructions on how to set up your own personal page to share with your community. On this page, you can tell your story, share pictures, and track donations.
- Ways to ask for support through workplace giving campaigns – Benevity and United Way.
- Basics on how a charitable gift can affect your personal taxes! Thank you Tom W.!
- Information on successful events hosted by other Canadian PSC community members – pub nights, parties, letter writing, etc.
We will be working with a theme about the loon this year, in honour of the newly launched Loon Duct quarterly newsletter, which will include the donation of a beautiful custom image by Hartley Thomson.
A First Nations legend says that to see a Loon means a dream will come true or a wish will be granted.
We know that a wish of all affected by PSC is to find a cure.
Your donations, and your fundraising efforts will help us move towards that goal! Thank you!